2016 FV Holiday Gift Guide
1. Teak + Maple Wood Coffee Table Tray: I just love this gorgeous, handmade teak + maple wood tray! The optional brass handles are to die for and I just love that everything in the Etsy shop in customizable, so you'll be able to find exacty what you're looking for. Perfect as a breakfast or serving tray, or just as a cute catch-all on a hall table. A great gift for the gal who has everything!
2. The Reed Mat by YetiYoga: This company makes the raddest yoga mats I've ever seen. They have tons of desings and handmake them all in Portland, Oregon. Unlike some cheap mats, this rubber beauty is good quality and has over 200 positive reviews on it's Etsy page. Perfect for the gal or guy who likes to get their downward dog on in style!
3. Canopy Verde Willoughby Crossbody Bag: This mini-crossbody bag is made of supple vegan leather and comes in 5 gorgoeus colors. It's the perfect everyday bag to carry your essentials! It easilt fits your wallet, phone, and sunglasses, with room for some other small things. I've reviewed one of their bags before, and luckily as my style (and the seasons!) changed, Canopy Verde had another awesome bag for me to fall in love with. Their stuff is always the highest quality, and I constantly get comments on my Canopy Verde bags. The perfect gift for the stylish, low maintentace gal-pal in your life!
4. Weekends are for Waffles Crop Top: This is maybe the truest statement ever spoken. I feel like I would live in this top because it looks incredibly comfortable, and has basically my life mantra scrawled across the front. I'll take two! An awesome gift for your best friend or brunch buddy.
5. Crystal Cove Meditation Pillow: Designed by Los Angeles yoga instructor Angela Kukhahn, this pillow brings just enough height and support to your meditation practiceto allow the curves of your spine to fall into place for extended periods of comfortable sitting. As a girl who regularly fidgets and is actively trying to practive mediation more reglarly, I think I would get a lot of use out of it. Plus, it's filled with natural buckwheat hulls - no checmicals or cheap stuffing here! Perfect for the person in your life most in touch with their third eye.
6. Citrus Floral Kitchen Recipes Box + Cards, Rifle Paper Co.: As an almost-married lady, I'm starting to get more and more sentimental about things - like favorite recipes scrawled onto scrap paper. Writing them onto an organized card and placing them into this matching box would be a much better system for saving those passed-down recipes. This make a great gift for anyone! Seriously - anyone who loves to cook will love this - or one of the other three patterns it comes in!
7. Springs Legging, Outdoor Voices: OV makes simple, cealn workout clothes for women. They use really high quality fabrics and are true to size - comfort and fit at a decent price. No more cheap, see-through leggings - real women wear good-fitting yoga pants. They'd make a great gift for the hot-yoga-devotee in your life!
8. Tater Tats Temporary Tattoos: If you love temporary tats (who doesn't?!) and food (again - who doesn't?!) you need these adorablly awesome temporary tatoos in your life! They come in a variety of themed packs with differeny fruits, veggies, and utensils. Plus, how cute is that name?! And 10% of all sales get donated to small farms and food start ups. These make a great gift for the edgy foodie in your life!
Well, I'm hoping for it all on Christmas morning, but I'd be happy with a stack of vegan flapjacks and viewing of 'Its a Wonderful Life'. We hope this list gave you some inspiration for gifts to give and maybe even to receive this year. If you're still looking, definitely check out our gift guides from 2013, 2014, + 2015 for more goodies, or head over to our SHOP for stickers, lunch totes, signed cookbooks + more. Happy Holidays!